Violet Averil Balmer1
F, #51, b. 24 May 1922, d. 26 June 2011
Last Edited=28 Jan 2014
- Arnott (Arnot) Branch
Violet Averil Balmer, daughter of (?) Balmer, was born on 24 May 1922 at Ault, Weld County, Colorado.2 Violet Averil Balmer was the daughter of (?) Balmer.
Averil Molander Arnott Darst with her daughter Cassandra "Casseye", Carah and Laurie Booker, July 14, 1991.
Violet Averil Molander was raised by her great uncle, E. August Molander and his wife, Hilma Molander. This researcher believes she was eventually legally adopted by them.3
Violet Averil Balmer married William Shedrick Arnott, son of James Hunter Arnott and Ella Estelle Bottenfield, circa 1941.3 Violet Averil Balmer and William Shedrick Arnott were divorced; Though she and William S. Arnott divorced when their son, Eric, was quite young, she continued to maintain a relationship with the Arnott family.11
Violet Averil Balmer married Dr. John Harold "Jack" Darst.1
Violet Averil Balmer died on 26 June 2011 at Arizona at age 89.4,5
Child of Violet Averil Balmer and William Shedrick Arnott
- Cassandra Arnott+ b. 12 Aug 1942, d. 6 Feb 2012
- [S124] Personal knowledge of this researcher, Lynell Arnott (Florence, Arizona), from family connections and information from family member's direct knowledge of events.
- [S492] Family Search.org, online, citing "United States Public Records Index," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KR8F-6K3 : accessed 28 Jan 2014), Violet Averil Darst, 20 Oct 2006-29 Oct 2007.. Hereinafter cited as Family Search.org.
- [S179] Interview with Alice Joyce Stevens Arnott (informant address private) , by this researcher, 1996. Notes of this interview are in the personal records of this researcher (Florence, Pinal County, Arizona).
- [S124] Personal knowledge of this researcher, Lynell Arnott (Florence, Arizona), from family connections and information from family member's direct knowledge of events. , This information came from Averil's son, Eric Darst.
- [S492] Family Search.org, online, citing "United States Social Security Death Index," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JTL6-KPJ : accessed 28 Jan 2014), Violet A Darst, 26 June 2011; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).. Hereinafter cited as Family Search.org.